Monday, February 25, 2013

Sensitive Back in a horse - Back Pain Horse - Chiropractor for Horses Mass- north shore and All New England

A sensitive back is a common complaint from owners. As a certified animal chiropractor and instructor at Options for Animals Chiropractic College I have heard this often. The cause can be varied but something your Vet will almost never tell you is that the cause could be you. Yes as a writer for Centered Riding I have adjusted many riders as well as their horses and have had super results in re-balancing the two.

If your body is not balanced then the pelvis will exert uneven pressure on your horse's back giving them the possible wrong message. Your horse wants to stay balanced and not drop you so this in turn will cause subluxation in the horse due to abnormal pressure.

My service is unique in the fact that I will bring my portable table to your barn and adjust you and your horse. My 30 years of experience gives me an insight that many other doctors do not as well as I ride too.

Please call me at 781-337-1180 to discuss your problem or email me at Indekchiropractic@gmail.com