Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Agility Dogs and Back Problems - Chiropractor for Dogs Mass

If you ever watched an agility dog you can see how important spinal, and hip as well as shoulder mobility is. Many times a dog will pop out of the weave poles early or have difficulty with jumps or even front legs off incline and back legs on. Many times spinal subluxations [ joints that are locked up and irritating nerves] can cause these problems. A board certified animal chiropractor can evaluate your dog and determine if chiropractic adjustments will help. The chiropractor will also prescribe exercises specific to agility for your dog.

I have been in practice for 30 years and have extensive experience in agility [cape cod kennel club and leap}. Please call me at 617-472-0661 or email me at Indekchiropractic@gmail.com. I make house calls for all my dog patients.