Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Arthritis Pain Dogs - Chiropractor for Dogs Mass.

Arthritis is defined as inflammation of a joint. Initially there is no pain but as time goes on your dog will have difficulty standing and walking. The Vet will give them anti pain and anti - inflammatory drugs and possibly a supplement but this will not address the cause of the problem. Arthritis will cause decay of the joint and loss of motion. Joints above and below will also start to get "stuck " in motion and irritate nerves. Chiropractic will improve joint movement and remove nerve irritation and thus pain.
Animal Chiropractic has been helping restore animals to improved health for over 100 years. Many of my owners tell me the Vet is always amazed at how supple the spine of my patients are even though they are older.

Please call me at 781-801-2831 or email me at Indekchiropractic@gmail.com with any Questions.