Friday, June 23, 2017

dogs with back pain - chiropractor for dogs south shore boston - boston - cape cod

Dogs are very stoic so by the time they show symptoms of back pain the issue has advanced. Typical Vet diagnosed as disc problems, which is not the most common cause. I teach Vets at the Options for Animals Chiropractic College and I can tell you first hand that the Vets tell me that biomechanics of the spine and function are not taught in Vet school only extreme trauma, cancer, and disc problems are discussed so if your dog has no fractures or cancer then they deduce disc problems.

Animal chiropractors are trained to diagnose mechanical dysfunction of the spine as well as the nerve pinching that will occur. I have been adjusting dogs for years and I can tell you that spinal subluxations where the spine is stuck in motion and causing nerve irritation is the most common cause of back pain in house pet dogs all the way up to the high performance agility dog.

Please call Dr Bruce at 781-337-1180 or email at indekchiropractic@gmail.com
to schedule an appointment. I do house calls all over New England.