Monday, January 28, 2013

Back pain in dogs - Dog Chiropractor south shore boston

Dogs with back pain usually exhibit a 'roached" back. This means they arch up the back to take the stress off the spinal joints. The tail is usually tucked under as well. Once your vet has cleared your dog of any diseases, a animal chiropractor is the next step. As a certified animal chiropractor I will examine your dog in a way that your vet will not, namely the bio-mechanics of movement which your vet is not skilled in.

Adjustments to the spine with exercises usually clears up the problem. The cause is usually a subluxation within the spine [ joints that are locked and irritating nerves].

I travel to your home for visits so I will go to the north shore boston and south shore as well as cape cod since I have many other dogs in these areas.

Please call me at 781-337-1180 or email me at Indekchiropractic@gmail.com