Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Shoulder problems in dogs as well as Cruciate (aka ACL or CCL) LIgaments - Chiropractor for Dogs south shore mass, boston, nantucket

Dogs carry 60 percent of their body weight on the front legs in a normal situation. If they injure the cruciate ligament then even more weight is transferred to the front legs thus causing a shoulder issue. Many times your vet may not recommend surgery for the cruciate ligament tear. Sometimes surgery is the only option. Either way, the shoulder will be affected as well as the neck. Animal Chiropractic is essential to avoid further complications in the neck and shoulder. Treatment is very gentle as seen in my video on my website home page indekchiropractic.com.

I will also recommend exercises to aid in the healing process. The visit frequency is much less for animals than people since they react so quickly. I only make house calls so you do not need to get your dog to me, I will come to you.

Please contact Dr Bruce at 781-337-1180 or email at indekchiropractic@gmail.com